Saturday, November 03, 2007

I'm Back !

hi folks...

after a very lng time i'm postin somethin here...this long break occured coz i ws concentratin more on my malayalam blog manjuthullikal...but a frnd of mine is forcin me to start different vibes all over again.so here i'm...i dont knw,hw much i'll succeed in translatin my thoughts into words....but i've decided to give a try.after makin that decession,the next pblm ws what i'll post here..till nw i ws postin my smal poems here..but i dnt write poems no longer...the nxt option ws stories,but usually i write in malayalam,and for those writings i've got a well maintained mallu blog with good ratin...so i started thinkin..what should i post here..and at last i've reached a conclusion..am goin to start a series...a sereis which ,i hope will continue for one and half yrs more...yes,smeone guessed it rt,am goin to write abt ma clg life...eventhough many of ma frnds think that ,ma clg life is nt so happenin and exciting... but in my perspective,am goin thru the most excitin and happenin era of my life..

so pals..its comin soon...right here....

"the viswajyothi days"

do wait for it...and dnt miss it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So finally my words had some bloody effect on you...i was frustrated how to use my slang in ur mallu blog...since u have re-opened this blog...now i can widen my language horizon....good...start asap